UPDATE: Stephanie has just posted an update of her blog. You can go here to read it. Let's continue to keep this sweet little one in our prayers!
ORIGINAL POST...
Maybe some of you have read about this prayer request already on Kristin's blog, but I just wanted to post about it too.
A super good blog friend of ours, Stephanie, from The Hanes Family was in labor all day yesterday with her baby boy. Her family has been helping to update her Facebook with updates on her labor and such. Since I don't have a Facebook, I've been keeping in contact with Kristin for updates on Stephanie.
Anyhow...Kristin informed me this morning that Stephanie's sweet little boy was born this morning.
This was the status on Stephanie's Facebook:
Almanzo David Hanes. Born at 12:03am 6 lbs. 10 oz. 18 inches long. Was having breathing problems and sent via helicopter to neenah at 5:30am.
I was praying all day yesterday for my sweet friend and her little one. I woke up thinking about her and have come to find this news. I just wanted to spread the word about Stephanie's litle boy and ask that all of you join me in prayer for little Almanzo.
The Bible says where two or more are gathered, there am I in their misdst. Although many of us cannot join in person, we can still rally together in blogland to pray.
Would you please join me in prayer for Stephanie and her family? I know that they would really appreciate it!
P.S. I just wanted to mention that Kristin said she would keep everyone updated as best as she could on her blog if she finds anything new out. You can go here to visit Kristin's blog.
7 comments:
I will definitely be trying to check throughout the day to see what the status is. I wish there was more we could do, but I suppose prayers are the best thing.
I saw this on Kristin's blog i will be praying. how scary.
Don't know if you saw this or not, but Steph has posted pics of her baby and updated us on his status. Will keep praying for her and for him!!
Praying! Thank you and Kristin for updating us :)
Oh No! I will be praying for him.
:0)
Veronica, not only did your request for prayers for stephanie and her son grab my attention... but I noticed your clip of her FB status... she lives in Neenah WI. I live in Appleton (5 mins away)and delivered my son at Neenah.
I told her if there was anything I could do, do let me know, left her my email.
Thank you for showing me her blog and her situation. I will be praying for her little boy's condition.
Thanks so much for your prayers and support Veronica! We are overwhelmed by the love of all our family and friends as well as all my wonderful blogging friends. I so wish you lived closer so I could give you a big hug and have you over to thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You are so sweet and I SO appreciate your friendship!
Post a Comment