Hey everybody! As I type this, I am sitting at my sister's house using her computer. Today was one crazy day as I was left stranded at home (my car was in the shop), and my computer decided to crash and burn. I ended up spending the entire day upset, trying to figure out what I should do about fixing it. I am SO not computer savvy, so that doesn't help matters!
Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you don't hear from me for a while, I am fine, and I will try to see what I can do to get back in the swing of things as soon as I can! Lord knows how lost I am without my computer. You all will have to say a little prayer for me...!
P.S. Happy Birthday today to my Hubby! I love you so much! Enjoy the three months of us being the same age until I hit the big 3-0 in December!!!
12 comments:
LOL Happy Birthday Mr. Veronica :)
Doesn't it feel like we lost a limb of communication when we lose internet? LOL
Oh no! What a day! Sorry about your computer. You'll probably actually enjoy your time without it! I know I do! :)
Tell your hubs happy birthday from a girl he doesn't know! LOL!
Oh no! I am with you, I would feel totally lost without my computer!! Happy Bday to your Hubby!!
praying you're uncrashed very soon! and happy day after his birthday to your hubby!!
I was there a while back with my computer...no fun my friend. I hope it gets fixed soon so we don't have to miss you.
Happy Birthday to hubs!
Tell Fernando Happy Birthday for me! I hope you'll be able to figure out what to do about your computer! That's funny about y'all being the same age. Morgan and I are the same age for 3 days, until he turns a year older than me. The big 3-0! Join the club :) LOL!! Hope you have a great weekend!
Hope your 'puter's fixed in no time! Happy Bday to the hubs! I'll be 30 in November!?!?! GEESH!!
I hate it when technology doesn't go our way! Hope everything is resolved soon ( I think I would die if I didn't have access to the internet at home!!).
Happy bday to the hubby! :) Oh man, that's a royal pain that your computer crashed!! No fun not having your computer!
Tell your hubby Happy Birthday for me! I hate not having a computer! Lightening hit my teacher computer at school, been without one in my classroom for over a week! Gone nuts!
Good Luck girl!
Oh no!!!!! See that's a horrible nightmare I have. I feel much better now that I have my pictures saved somewhere else but I was terrified of that for the longest time!
Hope you can get it fixed without too much trouble.
Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!!! I'm scared of 30 in 2 years....ugh
Oh dear I am so sorry about your dilemmas. No fun for sure!
Praying that you get your computer fixed soon...and hope you are doing well!!
Love Ang
Post a Comment