Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Fun!

I'm almost a week late posting about this, but I just had to finally get to sharing about my niece Breanna's birthday party last Friday. We had such a good time hanging out with the family. I just couldn't believe that Breanna was turning 12 yrs old! It seems like just yesterday that she was born! I always have the easiest time remembering her birthday because the year she was born was the year I started dating my Hubby. In fact, my SIL Isabel, (my Hubby's sister) was only a month away from delivering Breanna when I first started going out with my Hubby. It was the summer between my Junior and Senior year in High School. Wow...I just can't believe that 12 years have just flown right by!!!

Here are a few pictures from the party.

The cake...


A couple of Breanna's friends, with Breanna and Alyssa on the end.

Here's one I really like of my girls and Breanna...

Here's a pic of my oldest nephew, Buddy, with Audrey. He was having a good time making Audrey just laugh and laugh!

And me with Audrey. Can't you just tell how much she liked me holding her in this picture?!?!


And the very last picture of the night. This is what Alyssa looked like when we told her that it was time to leave! What a cruel Mommy for taking her picture, huh? I just couldn't resist!
I told her if she didn't stop crying I would put this picture of her on my blog. That made her even more mad and you know what she said? "If you put that picture on your blog nobody's gonna want to be your friend or buy any of your hats!"

Can you believe my four year old said that!?!? I just had to laugh and of course post it here on the blog. Good times!!!

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful family you have! All of them. I love that last picture and what she said...too cute. I will still be your friend, because I am sure I have posted pictures like that of my kids too:)

Stephanie said...

That's so funny...don't you love what kids say? Tell her that I still love ya and will still buy hats :)

Anonymous said...

How funny! I wonder where Ben gets crazy sayings like that too. Yesterday I was punishing him for pushing Jac off the top bunk, Ben says "you don't love me", so untrue. Then on Monday he told Jac that he was an embarrassment to society! I mean really?! I've never said that to anyone. I hope no one has said that to him. Makes a momma wonder!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious that Alyssa said that! LOL!! Too cute!!

I love that picture of Audrey laughing too!

I'm glad y'all had a good time. Happy Birthday Breanna!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to ask how you were doing with your thyroid?

Holly said...

Yum, I love cake! That's so funny she said that! I think we'll all still be your friend. :)

Stephanie said...

Hahahaha! Reminds me of the story my mom likes to tell about my youngest brother. He and my youngest sister are 15 months apart. On the way home from dropping her off for her first day of kindergarten, my brother was mad that he was all alone...so he told my mom "You're the meaniest mom in the whole wide world!" I'm sure my daughter will give me plenty of stories like that to share in the years to come ;)

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps said...

That's too funny - some friends of mine are expecting a baby girl in November and I will for sure be buying a hat when you re-open in the fall!! Picture posted and all :)

Anna Gray said...

Ahhh, I remember what it was like turning the big 12. Only a year away from being a teen. That was a great year.

That's hilarious about Alyssa. Great pic too. Know what? Since you posted that pic of her I don't wanna be your friend. Just kidding. LOL! 4 year old's crack me up. :0)

Julie said...

LOL! That's too funny! Now I'm scared of Trevor turning 4! :) I like to take pictures when he throws a fit & I threaten to put it on the blog too! LOL!!

Looks like ya'll had fun! Love all the pics!