Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Freebie!!!

Happy Friday everybody! If you're new here...thanks for stopping by!

I have so much to share today, but I don't have a ton of time right now. Yesterday was Alyssa's birthday and we had such a great day! I can't believe my little girl is four already! I will be back later today to post pictures of my birthday girl, but in the meantime...I have something else fun to share today. Remember how earlier in the week I mentioned that my new blogging friend Amanda was going to be hosting a giveaway for one of my hats this week? Well today's the day!!! I've done a few giveaways in the past, but Amanda and I are teaming up today to do this one on her blog. Be sure to go and check out her post for today to check it out. When you go there you can read about all of the many ways you can enter in for a chance to win a free hat from me! Here's a picture of a hat that I just finished yesterday. I've gotten a ton of orders for this style lately...



What's also awesome is that Amanda is giving away something else too. She sells some great products from Wildtree and she's giving away a bottle of butter oil.
If you haven't heard of Wildtree before, they offer lots of healthy foods, and oils. I encourage you to go check out Amanda's Wildtree website. I placed my order last week for some bread mixes and dip, and a couple of other things, and I can't wait to receive my order to try everything out! You might also want to know that if you decide to place a Wildtree order from Amanda, she is offering $5 off, if you place the order by next Tuesday, June 23rd!

Well, I'd better get going for now. I've got lots to do today...and Alyssa's family birthday party to get ready for tomorrow! I'll be back later today with pictures from yesterday that I just have to share!

Thanks so much Amanda, and everyone else who's been there to support my little hat business. You guys are awesome!
Something I wanted to add...To anyone new who may be "following" along here on this little blog of mine after coming here from Amanda's blog...I just want to say thanks to you guys too. For the record, I really don't like the word "following." It makes me feel like we're back in high school or something...seriously. If you do decide to come and stay a while, I'd love to have you around:) You'll usually find me rambling on about stuff that's on my mind mixed in with a lot of talk about my family, my blog friends, and especially my two little girls, Alyssa and Audrey!!! I'd love to get to know you as well, so be sure to leave me a comment so that I can go back and visit you too!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your hats are just too cute for words, Veronica! Thanks for your comments on my blog - I so appreciate you too! Thanks for being such a great friend!

Kristin said...

Ooh! I would love to win a Veronica hat! LOL!! You know how much I love them!!!! Her website stuff sounds great too....heading over to check it out!

amanda said...

thanks SO much for the plug for me!! it blessed me so much to read it. :0) i also wanted to say thanks for the thank you note as well with the hats. it's always so fun to see handwriting. which by the way you have beautiful writing. lol. i don't know, i love to see the way people write. ;0)

Stephanie said...

Of course I love and adore your hats! I already have 3 though so I won't enter...I don't want to take the chance to win away from someone who doesn't have one. I'll live with the beautiful ones that I have for now :) until I need another and then I'll be calling!

Joyeful said...

Yeah!!! I want one! I want one! : ) You've been busy, haven't you??? All four of that hats you made for Amanda's kids are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! How exciting that Audrey can walk. I still love your hats. I'm having a nephew in October, I'm sure ill be hitting you up again! Have a great weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to Alyssa!
Your hats are so great...Actress loves the one you made for her. Just beautiful. I am off to check it out at Amanda's blog.