I did the cutest video of the girls with Alyssa helping me pick the winner and have spend the past two and a half hours trying to upload that dumb video with no luck. In between all of that, all three of us girls got our baths for the day and ate lunch. I even just put the girls down for nap and after all of that...still no luck uploading the video. So...sorry for taking so long today. I did have good intentions though, and I really thought it would be fun to introduce my girls to those of you who've never seen them on video. I guess it will have to be another day.
And now, what you've all been waiting for...The winner picked via good old fashion names in a bucket....
Congratulations, Mimi!!! If you've never been to Mimi's blog, you should go check it out. She always posts the coolest pictures and participates in a ton of fun memes. She is always super sweet to stop and leave comments even though she always has a ton of blogs to read! Thanks so much Mimi:)
Well, thank you guys so much for entering in. This was so much fun and you know what I've been thinking about these last couple of days? Maybe a few of you would be interested in participating a fun giveaway of your own with just something really small that represents the area that you live in. That would be so much fun to be able to do something like that towards the end of summer. What do you all think about something like that?
Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!!!
P.S. Anna, I know you really, really wanted to win, so I'm gonna be emailing you later today with an idea. Let me know what you think about it:)
13 comments:
OOh - I like that idea to have multiple giveaways for where we live. I'd love to join in on that!
Also, any ideas for a giveaway for my Sweet Pea's birthday? I want to do a fun giveaway related to her...and I'm just not quite sure yet what to do.
Congrats to Mimi! I had already decided that if I won, I was going to have to give mine to Anna....she was just so excited about the CA thing! That's funny that you put that little note to her. You're the sweetest friend a girl could have! Giveaways are so much fun!
Congrats Mimi.
Check my blog when u get the chance. Jacob went to the allergist today. I'll be posting what she said later tonight.
Congrats Mimi! I LOVE her blog too! :0)
Hi Veronica! Thank you for your sweet comments, along with your prayers- so appreciative of them!
Dont give up on the hats- they are toooo adorable! I love them and glad to be of any support to the business! :)
We were in southern Cali, Camarillo to be exact. I think about 45 mins NW of LA?? But not positive. I love it there! MN is just not the same as CA!
Thanks again! I am sure I will talk to you soon! Have a great night and Happy Fourth of July!
P.S.: I am very, very, very happy for Mimi winning too; she is a very nice lady and she deserved to win! :0)
Congrats Mimi on winning! Veronica, time for another give-a-way from California? LOL
Beach Sand? I will take all you can give away! :)
Veronica,...I hope that you will figure out what the problem was with the video. I'll bet that was frustrating!
But it worked out ok to just use the "bucket" method.
Congrats to Mimi. Happy for her.
I will check out her blog now. I don't believe I have ever met her or seen her blog.
Have a peaceful night's sleep my friend. Almost time for me to turn in and call it a day!
Love, Linda
HOw sweet! Thank you Veronica. What a surprise! THanks again!
yay for mimi. it's fun to actually 'know' the person who won. if it wasn't me of course. i love the idea of a 'state' giveaway. of course the only thing wi is known for is cheese. but it would be so fun to have a multi giveaway. let's do it! i bet we could get more than a few. or we could do it for everyone who wants to play can buy their things and then we all just switch up. then we'd all win. and all get some fun stuff. hmmmm. it sounds like fun and i'd totally plan it..WITH you. :0) lol. how fun for anna. she's a super great girl!! i'm sure she'll love your idea. :0)
The state giveaway sounds cool too! I don't really know what NC is known for, but I will have something that represents it. I was thinking about doing a 200th post giveaway. :0) :D :O
oH oh oh oh OH!!!! I love the new design!! It's just BEAUTIFUL!
And congrats to Mimi! Yeah!!
Hey Veronica! I never got your email last night. I got your comment. I checked last night and this morning for it; but for some reason, it wasn't there. Something must have gone wrong; I don't know what though. Could you try again? :0)
Post a Comment