Anyhow, yesterday in the morning after breakfast, I went to check my emails. I had left Alyssa in the living room watching Handy Manny while I went to my bedroom just a little ways down the hall. I know, I know. I am probably the last one on Earth without a laptop, but that's another issue altogether. Anyways, after I had been on the computer a few minutes, it was getting a little quiet, so I went out to make sure everything was okay. This is what I found...

My big girl was folding towels while watching T.V.!!! Just last week we were discussing the definition of the word "multi-tasking." I guess she decided to put that word into action because I kid you not...she took the initiative to fold the towels that she saw sitting on the couch that needed to be folded and she was watching her show at the same time. I was so proud!!! By the way, don't you just love the way Alyssa's hair looks in this picture? This is a totally typical first thing in the morning look for her, by the way. Both her and I have been cursed with crazy, thick hair!
Here's a close-up of the pile of towels she had already folded when I found her. Not too bad for a three year old!!!

5 comments:
Oh my goodness...
That is so sweet!!!
She did an awesome job. You taught her well. She can come over and fold my towels anytime. Great job!
Awesome!!! What a cutie pie! My girls and I all have that same crazy hair when we wake up.....it's super cute on the little ones, not so cute on me! LOL
I think getting 7 hats done in one day is amazing! I hope you like the book. I at least cleaned the house up yesterday, so hopefully I'll get around to making some stuff in the next few days.
Have a great day!
That's awesome!! Trevor tries to mess up everything I fold. She is SO cute! Love the hair!
Such a beautiful girl Veronica! I have that crazy hair too!
The book is great. I read it in a few hours. I couldn't put it down. You will see how awesome the relationship is portrayed between the trinity and the main character.
blessings!
Post a Comment