Everyone remember my post from the other day where I featured all kinds of awesome hair bows that my good friend Kristin made for my girls? Well, I am so excited today to announce to everyone that Kristin's new online boutique is finally open!!! It will be an awesome place to go for all things girly and it's called Summer Suzette Couture. Her goal is to make one-of-a-kind boutique quality items without the outrageous boutique prices. So far, she has several super cute hair bows to choose from. In the next few weeks she'll be adding other items such as infant tees, onesies, and burp cloths. I am so happy to call her my friend and so excited to see where the Lord is going to take her. Make sure to stop by her boutique and check it out!
4 comments:
morning~ I just ordered some bows for my girl. hopefully they stay on her head! she has very fine hair...used to be curly like mine but i had it cut and now it's straight. :-)
have a wonderful day...i am emailing you about her head size in a few.
Thank you so much for doing this post Veronica! You are so sweet to me and such a wonderful friend....I don't know what I'd do without you!! I better get off the computer and go make some more stuff! LOL
What a cute sign. I will have to go check her out. Thanks for the link.
How cute....I'll have to check her out! Thanks for passing her link along.
Post a Comment